|Center Street School, c. 1907|
High School Building, Bellevue, built in
Converted to a grade school in 1931 when the building below
opened, it was replaced by Grandview Elementary.
|James R. Tully's 1941 Master's Thesis was on the history of the Bellevue Schools. Excerpts from it are here.|
|Dedication of St. Bernard School in 1929. From a Facebook post by Barbara Sparks Rawe|
Sacred Heart School
Division and Taylor
|Driver's Ed at Bellevue High School, 1955||On Center St., across from the Bellevue
High School, 1955, at Jack Von Bokern's store
from the left, Gus Franklin, Ben Flora, Jr.,
James Slater, Buddy Swager, Bob Bradford,
Dave Hake, Charles Georgi,
Bellevue Conservation Club, c. 1950's. Partial key.
|We believe this is the 1929 Bellevue High
School Team, because we found the pic in
the Bellevue High School Yearbook. So
why do the uniforms day "Bell-Day?" Don't know . . .
|Bellevue Junior High